MGC R3 Compass
Gyro Compass for ships/high-speed crafts
MGC R3 COMPASS is a type approved compass system, suitable for ships and high-speed crafts, which provides high reliability, utilizing Ring Laser Gyros for navigation purposes. It's approved for use with a heading and bearing repeater and boasts high reliability due to the absence of rotational or mechanical wear-out parts.
Advanced Applications and Connectivity
- 0.01° roll and pitch accuracy
- 0.04° heading accuracy GNSS aided
- No rotational or mechanical wear-out parts
- Outputs on RS-422 and Ethernet
- High output data rate (200 Hz)
- Small size, light weight, and low power consumption
- IMO type approved
- Each MGC delivered with Calibration Certificate
- Selectable communication protocols in the configuration software
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.