Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV)
HUGIN is the most successful commercial Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV) available. It combines IHO quality positioning with the highest resolution sensors on the market. HUGIN collects data from many different sensors concurrently, providing a comprehensive geophysical dataset from a single mission. HUGIN is equipped with swappable batteries and removable data storage enabling continuous operations.
Flexible and Comprehensive Data Collection
Advanced In-Mission Capabilities
Continuous Evolution and Deployment Flexibility
- Very stable and low noise hydrodynamic platform for payload sensors
- High maneuverability providing terrain following and turning radius of 15 meters
- Operating depths of 3000, 4500, and 6000 meters
- Operator supervised ("acoustic tether"), semi-autonomous, or autonomous operation
- State-of-the-art Aided Inertial Navigation System (AINS)
- Provides robustness and sound technical solutions to the demands of modern navies
- Latest battery technology with up to 100 hours endurance at 4 knots
- Highly flexible configuration and integration of payload systems
- Typical payload sensors are synthetic aperture sonar or side-scan sonar, multibeam echo sounder, sub-bottom profiler, camera, CTD, and volume search sonar
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.