Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV)
HUGIN Endurance is the newest member of the HUGIN AUV family and enables unsupervised shore-to-shore operations over long ranges. HUGIN Endurance can be configured with a range of sensors focused on mission capabilities and situational awareness. This includes the proven hydro-acoustic instruments for mapping and inspection purposes, such as the KONGSBERG HISAS family of synthetic aperture sonars and the EM family of multibeams. Both underwater and surface awareness sensors are used for autonomous decision making.
Enhanced Operational Capabilities
Autonomy and Data Integration
- Low carbon footprint
- Uninterrupted shore-to-shore operations
- up to 15 days mission duration
- Unsupervised geophysical survey
- 2200 km / 1200 nm mission range
- 1100 km2 mapped area with combined HISAS and EM bathymetry
- 6000m depth rating
- Sunstone INS with optional Micronavigation aiding for world-leading performance
- L&R from shore or ship of opportunity
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.