Single beam echo sounder, remote display
The RD 301 echo sounder remote display is made for use with the EA 440/ EA 640 and the EN 250 navigation echo sounder. It may also be used with other echo sounders, if they have an NMEA 0183 output.
The RD 301 echo sounder remote display has it's own alarm setting. The operator may select alarm depth from the menu. Maximum depth reading is 9999 metre and the display has a resolution of 0.1 metre.
Brightness is adjusted on the front panel. Brightness can, optionally, also be adjusted from an external dimming unit.
Echo sounder remote display dimensions & weight
- Front plate: 144 x 144 mm to DIN standard
- Depth: 59 mm
- Panel cut out: 124 x 124 mm
- Weight: 1 kg
- Display: 7 segments, 20 x 11 mm
- Power supply: 10 - 40 VDC (3W)
- Signal input: NMEA 0183 protocols
- Mounting: Bracket or panel mounting