cNODE MiniS - Transponder
cNODE MiniS RANGE OF TRANSPONDERS
Kongsberg Maritimes cNODE MiniS transponders, are one of the most advanced HiPAP mini SSBL and LBL transponders in the market today. The cNODE MiniS covers an impressive range of features, as well as 500+ Cymbal digital acoustic channels.
The cNODE MiniS transponders are easy to utilise together with HiPAP, cPAP and μPAP systems in underwater positioning and are ideal for positioning of ROVs. The MiniS also operate with data telemetry, for example checking battery status, transmitting power level and measuring LBL baselines.
For towfish tracking application, models with in-built presseure sensor is also available.
- Cymbal channels (500+)
- Responder and transponder functionalities
- Telemetry capabilities
- SSBL positioning
- LBL positioning
- Range measurements between transponders
- Down to 4000 metre depth rated
- Various transducers available for a wide range of applications
- Coated anodised aluminium housing
- Internal rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- On deck battery charger available
- External Power; 24VDC (20 - 28V), 1A
- External connector for configuration and software update
- Transmitting power; Max, High, Low, Min (6 dB steps)
- External on/off function
- Internal tilt sensor ± 90°
- Pressure relief valve (safety device)
- Frequency band 21-31kHz
- Operating temperature -5ºC to +55ºC
Operating battery lifetime
|Quiescent battery lifetime||30 days|
|CYMBAL® (Low power, 1 sec update rate)||> 2.5 days|
|CYMBAL® (Low power, 3 sec update rate - power save mode)||> 7 days|
|FSK (High power, 3 sec update rate)||> 4.5 days|
Services and support
24/7 Technical support
Our 24/7 technical support team is there to help at any time, day or night, wherever your vessel is.
CONVERSIONS, RETROFIT AND REFIT
We understand the importance of having the right parts, available in the right place, at the right time.
Ensure that your crew is properly and thoroughly trained. This will reduce operational risk, downtime and maximise return on asset investment.