cNODE - Modem MiniS
The cNODE® MiniS Modem is designed for the Point 2 Point transfer of data between two cNODE's or to a surface vessel equipped with any HiPAP® and μPAP® systems. The data telemetry operates on CYMBAL digital protocols, KONGSBERG field proven robust propriety link.
The cNODE® housing rated for 4000 m is manufactured in coated anodised aluminium. Transducer options include an 180° omni directional and 40° vertical transducer to ensure the link can be optimised based on water depth and environment.
- Transparent modem function
- High speed telemetry capabilities
- Modem interface: RS-232/485/422
- Cymbal channels (560+)
- SSBL and LBL positioning
- Range measurements between transponders
- 4000 metres depth rated
- 34-180 has 180° omnidirectional beam
- 34-40V has 40º narrow beam
- Coated anodised aluminium housing
- Internal rechargeable Li-Ion battery (optional without battery)
- Battery charger: 0-100 % in one hour
- External Power; 24 VDC (20 - 28 V), 1 A, 24 W
- External connector for configuration and software update
- Transmitting power; High, Low, Min (6 dB steps)
- External on/off function
- Internal tilt sensor ± 90°
- Pressure relief valve (safety device)
- Frequency band 21-31 kHz
- Operating temperature -5 ºC to +55 ºC
- Frequency band: 21-31 kHz
- Acoustic speed, cymbal: Up to 6.0 kbit/s, selectable for adaption to acoustic channel conditions
- Data interface: RS-232, RS-485 or RS-422 (isolated / non-isolated)
- Configuration software: TTC Light software
- Active control during operation: Kongsberg Link User Protocol
- Internal battery: Lithium-Ion, Quiescent battery lifetime 30 days
- External power: 24 VDC (20 - 28 V), 1A, 24 W (Charging during operation)
- Transmitting power (max): 100 W
- Standby power: <100 mW
- External connectors: Seacon
Services and support
24/7 Technical support
Our 24/7 technical support team is there to help at any time, day or night, wherever your vessel is.
CONVERSIONS, RETROFIT AND REFIT
We understand the importance of having the right parts, available in the right place, at the right time.
Ensure that your crew is properly and thoroughly trained. This will reduce operational risk, downtime and maximise return on asset investment.