The innovative design of the M3 Sonar® uses two sets of complementary transducers which allow it to generate both imaging and bathymetric data with the same head. Unique to the M3 Sonar® is the patented eIQ (enhanced image quality) mode of operation that generates multibeam images with unprecedented clarity.
Advanced Imaging and Bathymetry
Flexible Configuration and Outputs
- Up to 500m and up to 4000m water depth
- Portable, cost effective and light weight sonar
- Generates imaging and bathymetric datasets from one sonar head
- Produces single-beam image quality with the speed of multibeam
- Provides GeoTIFF output and creates real-time mosaic using third party software
- Compliant to IHO Special Order & 1A
- Uses Linear FM, CW and Doppler pulses
- High update rate
- Significant time savings during operations
- Uniform large coverage area
- MultiMode capability
- Low power consumption
- User friendly
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.