Relative positioning reference sensor
SpotTrack is a high performance laser-based relative positioning reference sensor developed for use in offshore applications in need of high accuracy range and bearing measurements. The sensor forms an integral part of the dynamic positioning reference system and is designed to offer robust target tracking with true horizontal reference solution.
Robust and Reliable Positioning
Optimized for Harsh Marine Environments
User-Friendly Operation and Maintenance
- Advanced multi-target tracking
- Wide vertical field of regard for close-by operations
- Interfaces to all DP systems
- Easy to install and operate
- Roll/pitch stabilization for high dynamic environments
- True 3D positioning system
- Vertical field-of-view stabilized for roll and pitch
- Automatic data recording
- Optional MRU interface
- Fanbeam and CyScan replacement kit available
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.