Relative positioning reference system
RADIUS 2000 is a high precision relative positioning reference system designed for DP applications requiring robust and reliable relative positioning. It is a fully solid state system with low maintenance costs, developed for multiple users leveraging the same transponders simultaneously.
Reliability and Certification
- No moving parts
- No regular maintenance
- Easy and quick installation
- Support for multiple sensors for extended operational area (100-360° coverage)
- Automatic search for transponders
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Multi-vessel capability
- each transponder can be used simultaneously by any number of vessels
- ATEX, IECEx, Inmetro and UL certified transponders available for use in hazardous offshore environment
- Dependent on type of installation
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.