Operating station for HiPAP and HPR Acoustic positioning systems
APOS Survey has been developed to provide a cost effective solution for subsea survey and construction operations, making it possible for the surveyor to utilise a vessel’s HiPAP system. Acoustic interrogations are interleaved or run simultaneously with the DP system updates, without making changes to the vessel's APOS software or installation parameters.
- APOS Survey OS version 6 or later
- Select which of the vessels HiPAP transducers are available for survey
- Opto isolated serial interface to the vessel's HiPAP
- Use vessels or local survey sensors (GNSS MRU, Gyro)
- Configuration of lever arms and offsets independent of the vessel
- Cymbal digital acoustics (500+ channels)
- Positioning modes: SSBL Fast Track, LBL & Sparse LBL SSBL Alignment and LBL boxin calibration
- Blue Marble Geodetic Library
- Interfaces to Subsea HAIN and PAP LBL ROV Transceiver
- Interface ROV pressure and sound velocity sensors
- Industry standard and propriety NMEA telegrams
Software release note
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.