Motion Reference Unit
The MRU 5+ product is upgraded with the best MEMS based gyro technology available. With exceptional low angle noise and bias stability, the product is ideal for integrated INS/GNSS systems and demanding survey applications.
Precision and Reliability
Advanced Motion Sensing Technology
Ease of Integration and Application Flexibility
- 0.008° roll and pitch accuracy
- Exceptional low angle noise and bias stability
- High output data rate (200 Hz)
- Outputs on RS-232, RS-422 and Ethernet
- Precise heave at long wave periods by use of PFreeHeave algorithm
- Each MRU delivered with Calibration Certificate
- No limitation in mounting orientation
- Lever arm compensation to two individually configurable monitoring points
- Meets IHO special order requirements
- Small size, light weight, low power consumption
- 2-year warranty
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.