Motion Reference Unit
The MRU 5 represents the pinnacle of marine motion sensing technology - embodying a specially designed fifth-generation device that excels in delivering high precision motion measurements within marine applications. It stands out in its ability to offer highly accurate roll, pitch, and heave measurements for the most demanding users.
High Precision Applications
Advanced Sensor Technology and Configurability
Enhanced Data Output and Complementary Algorithms
- 0.02° roll and pitch accuracy
- Outputs on RS-232, RS-422 and Ethernet
- High output data rate (200 Hz)
- Precise heave at long wave periods by use of PFreeHeave algorithms
- Lever arm compensation to two individually configurable monitoring points
- Meets IHO special order requirements
- Small size, light weight and low power consumption
- No limitation to mounting orientation
- Each MRU delivered with Calibration Certificate
- Selectable communication protocols in the Windows based MRU configuration software
- 2-year warranty
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.