Motion Reference Unit
MRU 3 is the fifth generation roll, pitch and heave motion sensor designed especially for heave compensation applications, such as for use with echosounders, fishing sonars and offshore cranes. This product stands out by delivering precise heave measurements that adhere to IHO standards, providing functionality critical for maritime operations.
Advanced Sensor Technology for Precision
Superior Data Integration and Output
Optimized Connectivity for Various Applications
- 0.08° roll and pitch accuracy
- Outputs real-time roll, pitch, and heave measurements
- Outputs on RS-232, RS-422, and Ethernet
- High output data rate (200 Hz)
- Precise heave at long wave periods by use of PFreeHeave algorithms
- Lever arm compensation to two individually configurable monitoring points
- Small size, light weight, and low power consumption
- Each MRU delivered with Calibration Certificate
- Selectable communication protocols in the Windows based MRU configuration software
- Export license not required
- 2-year warranty
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.