HAIN Subsea 7000
The HAIN Subsea 7000 with co-located DVL is a fully integrated inertial navigation system for subsea vehicles. The system can be aided from acoustic positioning systems, doppler velocity and pressure sensors. The integrated solution designed for operation on an AUV, ROV, towed fish and any other subsea vehicle down to 7000 meters water depth, consists of an inertial measurement unit, doppler velocity log and onboard navigation processing. The HAIN unit receives the subsea vehicle position aid from an SSBL system on a surface vessel or a sparse LBL system on the subsea vehicle. In addition, to further improve position accuracy, the co-located DVL and pressure sensor 7000m rated can be used as aids to the inertial solution.
Enhanced Positioning Aids
- 7000m rated can be used as aids to the inertial solution.
- Integrates DVL, SoundVelocity, Pressure and LBL data into one subsea unit.
- Precise, smooth and accurate positioning.
- High position update rate.
- Estimation and compensation of sensor errors.
- Post-processing for improved accuracy, precision, and integrity.
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.