cNODE Micro - Transponder
The cNODE® Micro transponder rated to 600 meters, is small and light enough to be used by divers and shallow water ROV's. Operating on KONGSBERG Cymbal digital acoustic protocols the cNODE Micro provides the optimal positioning performance with the KONGSBERG range of SSBL systems from µPAP® through to HiPAP®.
The telemetry capability allows the battery status to be read during operation and the integrated tilt sensor can be turned on and off with positioning updates. Multiple cNODE® Micro transponders can be interrogated simultaneously in SSBL positioning mode using the µPAP® and HiPAP® Fast track feature to ensure the fastest possible updates during operation.
Some common features of the cNODE® Micro include:
- Cymbal channels (500+)
- Acoustic telemetry for battery status and tilt sensor
- Responder and transponder functionalities
- SSBL positioning
- LBL positioning
- Range measurements between transponders
- 600 metre depth rated
- 180º omnidirectional beam
- Coated Anodised aluminium housing
- Internal rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- External connector for configuration, software update and charging
- External on/off function
- Internal tilt sensor ± 90°
- Pressure relief valve (safety device)
- Frequency band 21-31 kHz
- Operating temperature -5 ºC to +55 ºC
- Dimensions (Length X Diameter): 245 x 55 mm
- Depth rating : 600 m
- Beam width : 180º
- Source level – max : 170 dB
- Trigger level : < 85 dB
Operating battery lifetime
- Quiescent battery lifetime : < 10 days
- Cymbal® (Low power, 1 sec update rate) : < 28 hours
- Responder trigger signal : 5V to 25V positive logic pulse (2ms - 6ms)
- External connector : Seacon MC-IL-8-F (cNODE MiniS compatible)
- Battery charger input voltage : 110/230 VAC
Services and support
24/7 Technical support
Our 24/7 technical support team is there to help at any time, day or night, wherever your vessel is.
CONVERSIONS, RETROFIT AND REFIT
We understand the importance of having the right parts, available in the right place, at the right time.
Ensure that your crew is properly and thoroughly trained. This will reduce operational risk, downtime and maximise return on asset investment.