A variety of flush mount and remote transducers are available, to provide optimal performance in shallow, deep water or horizontal modem and positioning applications for AUVs, ROVs, gliders, towed fish or nodes.
The same SSBL, LBL and telemetry capability is featured on the board as per a standard cNODE providing the same performance when positioning the modem with any HiPAP SSBL or cPAP LBL system.
Operating in the Medium Frequency 20khz to 30Khz band, both FSK and Kongsberg Cymbal navigation codes are available. Cymbal wideband offers 560 unique navigation codes and range accuracies of better than 2cm, are achievable.
- The modem utilizes Cymbal acoustic protocol.
- Cymbal wideband codes (560+)
- HPR 400 (FSK) channels
- 21 – 31 kHz band (MF)
- Responder and transponder functions
- Telemetry for sensor and LBL data
- SSBL positioning mode
- LBL positioning mode
- Interfaces to a variety of transducers
- Internal tilt sensor ± 90°
- Item number : 428604
- Required external power supply : 22.5 - 29.5 VDC, 24 V Nom
- Standby power : < 100 mW
- Transmitting power (max) : 250 W
- Transmitting power settings : Max, High, Low, Min (6 dB steps)
- Max transmitting source level : 203 dB
- Data interfaces : RS-232 and 1-wire
- PCB dimensions L x W x H : 142 mm x 63 mm x 22 mm
- Additional external capacitors (2 off) : 18 mm x 5 mm x 10.5 mm
- Additional transformer : H x Ø 32 mm x 42 mm
- Integrated tilt sensor : ± 90°
- Responder trigger signal : 5 V to 25 V positive logic pulse (2 ms - 6 ms)
- Operating temperature : -5 °C to +55 °C
- Transducer depth rating : 3000 m
- Frequency band : 21 - 31 kHz
- Acoustic speed, cymbal : Up to 6,0 kbit/s, selectable for adaption to acoustic channel conditions
- Data interface : RS-232, RS-485 or RS-422 (isolated)
- Configuration software : TTC Light software
- Active control during operation : Kongsberg Link User Protocol