Water ingress switch / sensor - GL-10
Intended for water level detection in cargo holds, ballast tanks, and dry spaces of bulk carriers.
- Power supply: 24 VDC (10 to 35 V) 24 VDC (18 to 35 V)
- Output signal: 4 to 20 mA/NC 4 to 20 mA/NC
- Load: 0 to 600 Ohm (24 V) 0 to 650 Ohm at 18 V input
- Type of protection: - EEx ia IIC T5
- Accuracy: ±2.0 cm
- Operating temperature: -25 to 85 °C (DNV class D)
- Humidity: 100 % relative DNV class B
- Vibration: 0.7 G 13.2-100Hz 1 mm p-p 3-13.2 Hz DNV class A
- EMC: DNV Class B
- Enclosure: IP68 DNV class D
- Connection: PUR-cable with screening 4-wires
- Weight: Approximately 0.5 kg
- Ex classification: EEx ia IIC T5 according to Cenelec EN 50020
Services et support
24/7 Technical support
Our 24/7 technical support team is there to help at any time, day or night, wherever your vessel is.
CONVERSIONS, RETROFIT AND REFIT
We understand the importance of having the right parts, available in the right place, at the right time.
Ensure that your crew is properly and thoroughly trained. This will reduce operational risk, downtime and maximise return on asset investment.