Position, attitude, time and heading sensor
The Seapath 380-R series offers the ultimate solution for heading, attitude, and positioning for surveyors, utilizing a state-of-the-art dual frequency GNSS receiver, inertial technology, and advanced processing algorithms. Its capability extends to the entire satellite constellation including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, and QZSS, integrated cohesively with the MGC part functioning as an IMU within Seapath as well as standalone gyrocompass.
Accurate Navigation Solution
System Configuration and Interfaces
Enhanced Product Performance
- 0.005° to 0.01° heading accuracy depending on MGC
- 2 cm heave accuracy by use of the PFreeHeave algorithms
- Meets IHO special order requirements
- Robust against GNSS dropouts due to the inertial sensor part of the product
- 555-channel dual frequency GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/Beidou receiver
- All available GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/Beidou/QZSS satellites are used in the positioning solution
- IMO type approved gyrocompass part of the product
- Fugro XP2/G2/G4/G4+ corrections and RTK supported
- RTK corrections format RTCM and CMR supported
- Includes SBAS corrections (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
- All data have the same time stamp and to an accuracy of 0.001 s to the actual measurement time
- Logging of raw satellite and IMU data possible
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.