The SeaNav 300 navigation sensor is tested and approved in accordance with international regulations as a THD (Transmitting Heading Device), GPS, GLONASS and SDME (Speed and Distance Measurement Equipment). SeaNav 300 has Wheelmark approvals for all functions and provides true heading with no moving parts. The navigation instrument replaces several vessel instruments with one compact navigation package outputting heading, position, velocity and rate of turn. SeaNav 320 has a built-in IALA beacon receiver and is approved as a DGPS in addition.
Integration and Reliability
Performance and Ease of Use
- Key Features for the SeaNav 300 Series include:
- True heading anywhere on earth
- Better than 0.5º heading accuracy
- Heading accuracy unaffected by the latitude
- Heading available in periods of GNSS drop-outs
- Compliant to WAAS, EGNOS, and MSAS Satellite Based Augmentation Systems
- Replaces several instruments with one robust, integrated product
- Configurable update rate with default 20 ms (50 Hz)
- Output of data on Ethernet
- 1PPS out synchronization signal
- Supported GNSS: GPS, GLONASS
- Power/24 VDC
- Whip antenna (320)
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.