The µPAP is a portable system designed for tracking ROV’s, tow fish, divers and other subsea objects.
Versatile Positioning Capabilities
Ease of Use With Robust Output
- Online Help on screen
- APOS operation advantages
- Automatic electronic beam steering
- Optional full LBL functionality Software
- Latest technology for your future applications
- Reliable through well proven HiPAP technology
- More accurate than HPR 410P / 418P systems
- Positions hundreds of underwater transponders and responders
- Outputs position data to navigation systems in established formats
- 6 transducer models inclusive Non Export License require versions
- µPAP Operator station processes inputs from Heading Sensor, GNSS and Sound Velocity Probe
- Narrow pointing receiver beams, suppressing noise from other directions
- The new optional Cymbal acoustic protocol introduces a number of improvements
- Prepared for easy over-the-side mounting on vessel of opportunity – no gate valve
- Cymbal acoustic protocol using Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) signals
- High speed acoustic data communication using wide-band spread spectrum signals
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.