By the introduction of the DPS i-series, KONGSBERG fuses decades of experience within GNSS and inertial technology in order to create a fully scalable and future-proof reference solution with emphasis on operational efficiency for DP applications.
Sensors Teaming Up for Increased Operational Efficiency
Designed for Robust Performance
Scalable and Expandable Solution
- Multi-frequency GPS, Galileo, and SBAS receiver
- Highly optimized integration of INS and GNSS without the use of 3rd party DGNSS services
- Dual-frequency ionospheric compensation
- INS-aided RAIM capability for enhanced integrity and reliability
- Fully capable of utilizing differential correction services if required
- High-precision lever arm compensation of position and velocity
- Intuitive and easy-to-use HMI tailored to safety-critical DP operations
- Scalable solution
- GNSS heading (requires two DPS systems)
- Spoofing detection capabilities
- Automatic data recording with replay functionality
- Remote service and diagnostics by utilizing K-IMS
- Galileo High Accuracy Service (HAS) ready
- GPS L5 ready.
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.