DARPS 232 is a DP position reference system tailor made for offshore loading operations. The DARPS system combines high performance sensors for reliable and accurate absolute and relative positioning of two vessels such as a shuttle tanker and a FPSO/FSU.
Enhanced Positioning Capabilities
Communication and Compensation
Operational Excellence and Diagnostics
- Combined GPS L1/L2, GLONASS L1/L2, and SBAS receiver
- Multiple differential correction support
- High-precision absolute and relative position
- Real-time compensation of errors introduced by high ionospheric activity
- Ease-of-use HMI tailored to safety-critical DP operations
- Lever arm compensation
- Can be controlled through a DP system during offshore loading
- Extended interfacing capabilities
- Multiple UHF links ensure reliable and safe operations
- Automatic data recording functionality
- GNSS heading for gyro monitoring
- HW upgradable to support Galileo and Beidou
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.