The SS2030 is an active hull mounted sonar primarily designed for Anti Submarine Warfare (ASW). It has special capabilities for operation in littoral waters and also has features that make it suitable for detection of torpedoes and small objects in the water column. The operating frequency ranges from 20 - 30 kHz. A passive mode is also available for the SS2030.
Beam Coverage and Stability
Advanced Technologies in SS2030
Integration and Communication of SS2030
- Enhanced shallow water features (low side-lobe levels and narrow beams that reduce the reverberation problem in littoral waters)
- New and modern Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- Operating modes: Active Omni (360°), Active sectors, Passive
- Tiltable transmit and receive angles
- Electronic maps with sonar echo overlay (for recognition of underwater obstacles and visualization of target hiding places)
- Built-in Sound Propagation Model for optimal tilt setting and Probability of Detection (PoD)
- Tracker with automatic and manual target initiation
- Audio channel
- Built-in simulator for training
- Vertical view (provides vertical target position and bottom profiles)
- Alarms for objects/torpedo close to own ship.
- Flexible integration and information exchange with Combat Management System (CMS)
- Display options: Single display (see figure), Standalone console, Multi Function Console (MFC) with Citrix Receiver interface
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.