The SA9510S sonar can operate in the frequency range from 70 to 100 kHz and it is designed with emphasis on detection and early warning of navigation obstacles including anchored mines
SA9510S Sonar: Cutting-Edge Submarine Navigation
Compact Design with Advanced Capabilities
Advanced Functionality and Performance Capabilities
- Key Features for the SA9510S Sonar
- Automatic mine/obstacle detection and warning
- Automatic target initiation and tracking
- Wide horizontal and vertical coverage
- Excellent horizontal and vertical resolution
- Sound propagation model integrated
- Anti-grounding and seafl oor detection ahead of vessel
- Easy integration / information exchange with CC system
- Operator confi guration of sonar parameters and HMI
- Built-in Test Equipment (BITE).
- Features that enhance shallow water capabilities and operations in narrow straits.
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.