Motion Reference Unit
The MRU S roll, pitch and heave motion sensor is specially designed for Fish-finding equipment. It incorporates advanced Micro-Electro-Mechanical-System (MEMS) sensors for both linear acceleration and angular rate, ensuring high reliability with solid state sensors that have no rotational or mechanical wear-out parts. Designed to perform even in rough weather conditions, MRU S provides vital vessel motion data for an undisturbed display on the Fish-finding equipment.
Enhancing Sonar Efficiency
Advanced Connectivity and Output
- 0.3° roll and pitch accuracy
- Outputs real-time roll, pitch and heave measurements
- Outputs on RS-232, RS-422 and Ethernet
- High output data rate (200 Hz)
- Lever arm compensation to two individually configurable monitoring points
- Small size, light weight and low power consumption
- Each MRU delivered with Calibration Certificate
- Selectable communication protocols in the Windows based MRU configuration software
- Export license not required
- 2-year warranty
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.