Motion Reference Unit
MRU E is the fifth generation roll, pitch, and heave motion sensor with an extended temperature range, making it ideal for marine applications. It is designed to function in ambient temperatures ranging from -25 to +70°C. Suitable for installation in various locations such as open decks, cabinets, or bulkheads, MRU E is an essential component for systems that require accurate motion measurements.
Optimized for Helideck Monitoring Systems
Specialized Algorithms for Enhanced Performance
- 0.05° roll and pitch accuracy
- Outputs real-time heave, roll, pitch and linear acceleration measurements
- Outputs on RS-232, RS-422 and Ethernet
- High output data rate (200 Hz)
- Each MRU delivered with Calibration Certificate
- No limitation in mounting orientation
- Lever arm compensation to two individually configurable monitoring points
- Meets HCA requirements
- Small size, light weight and low power consumption
- Selectable communication protocols in the Windows based MRU configuration software
- 2-year warranty
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.