Motion Reference Unit
The MRU D is the fifth generation roll and pitch motion sensor specially designed for marine applications, ideal for roll and pitch measurements on board ships. The sensor is paramount within voyage recording, dynamic positioning systems, fishing sonars, and telecommunication antenna systems. Its precise orientation requirements and limited range make it best suited for applications where consistent roll and pitch data are necessary. For applications requiring unrestricted mounting orientation or range, other MRU models with three-axis sensors are recommended.
Optimized Design and Performance
Adaptability and Convenience
- 0.35° roll and pitch accuracy
- Outputs real-time roll and pitch measurements
- Suppression of horizontal acceleration when mounted off the vessel Center of Gravity (CG)
- Outputs on RS-232, RS-422, and Ethernet
- High output data rate (200 Hz)
- High reliability and no scheduled maintenance, no mechanical wear-out parts
- Small size, light weight, and low power consumption
- Each MRU delivered with Calibration Certificate
- Selectable communication protocols in the Windows-based MRU configuration software
- Export license not required
- 2-year warranty
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.