Motion Reference Unit
MRU 2, the fifth generation roll and pitch motion sensor, is designed for high accuracy roll and pitch measurements in marine applications. This unit, which must be fixed in a specific direction relative to the ship, is particularly suited for applications with a limited roll and pitch range. It is essential for many uses such as offshore riser monitoring systems, dynamic positioning systems, telecommunication antenna systems, and motion damping systems on high-speed crafts.
Advanced Sensing Functionality
Operational Design and Output
- 0.10° roll and pitch accuracy
- Outputs high accuarcy roll and pitch measurements
- Suppression of horizontal acceleration when mounted off the vesselCenter of Gravity (CG)
- Outputs on RS-232, RS-422 and Ethernet
- High output data rate (200 Hz)
- High reliability and no mechanical wear-out parts
- Small size, light weight and low power consumption
- Each MRU delivered with Calibration Certificate
- Selectable communication protocols in the Windows based
- MRU configuration software
- 2-year warranty
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.