The Simrad ES120-7CD is a split-beam transducer with a large bandwidth designed for fishery and research applications. It operates at a nominal operational frequency of 120 kHz and is designed having four separate sectors, providing precise acoustic performance for underwater applications.
Robust Design and Installation
Key Features and Performance
Handling and Durability
- Wide-band split-beam transducer for fishery and research applications
- Resonant frequency of 120 kHz
- Frequency range of 95 to 145 kHz
- Depth rate of 1500 m
- Beamwidth of 7°
- Maximum input power of 500 W
- Physical dimensions: Diameter 180 mm, Height 85 mm
- Order number: 419615 transducer with a 2 m cable using a SubConn connector
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.