Integrated workstation for fishing vessels - FishMaster
By combining vessel manoeuvring with fish finding equipment, winch systems, catch monitoring systems and energy handling into one concept the FishMaster® is a reality.
FishMaster® will be delivered as a part of the integration with KONGSBERG navigation system, automation system, Simrad products, propulsion control, thruster control and rudder control systems. The different operational modes (transit, shooting, towing, hauling, boost, etc.) will give the operator the power needed and the flexibility to operate from one location with all important equipment in focus.
K-Thrust 600 main propulsion, thruster and rudder control
- Thruster lever design that fit the Kongsberg consoles
- Levers for engine, thruster and rudder who give you same HMI for easy operation
- Easy commando transfer between forward, aft and bridge wings
- Remote support, detailed overview and advanced diagnostic trough K-Chief® 600
- Joystick possibility
- Multifunction radar and ECDIS
K-Power energy solutions
Traditional & hybrid (battery) power solution
- Variable speed PTO, dynamic combinator curve to optimize the load and rpm on the engine
- Propeller boost from auxiliary generators
- Regeneration of power from trawl winches
- Hybrid (battery)
- Blackout prevention
- Shore connection with battery
K-Chief® 600 automation system
Alarm, monitoring, control and PMS
- Alarm system, E0 / UMS solution
- Control of all ships processes
- Power management system
- Tank gauging and monitoring
- RSW & fish-handling processes
- History storage, trending & report
- Fuel & energy overview
Video switch & operator panel
- KONGSBERG / Simrad supplied products connected through LAN
- 3rd party equipment connected through additional hardware
- Operator panels and operation only available for KONGSBERG / Simrad products
Tjenester og support
24/7 Technical support
Our 24/7 technical support team is there to help at any time, day or night, wherever your vessel is.
Conversions, retrofit and refit
We understand the importance of having the right parts, available in the right place, at the right time.
Ensure that your crew is properly and thoroughly trained. This will reduce operational risk, downtime and maximise return on asset investment.