Thermal Printer - GeoPrinter
KONGSBERG GeoPrinter is a highly reliable, all-purpose image printer that provides fast, high quality photographic images.
Images are recorded on a choice of thermal fibre-based paper, or plastic-based transparent film. The printed images are 25.6 cm (10.1 inches) in width by any length up to 45.7 m (150 ft) and feature 256 shades of grey per pixel and a resolution of 2048 pixels per line. The GeoPrinter is well suited for a wide range of applications where low cost, photographic quality images are required.
- Large 25.6 cm (10.1 in.) printing width
- 256 Grey shades per pixel
- 2048 Pixels per line
- Fibre or plastic imaging media
- Low maintenance, reliable operation
- Multiple interfaces available
- Multiple drivers available
- Sonar profiling
- Medical scanning
- Satellite photos
- Scanning microscopy
- High quality photo facsimile
- Aerial reconnaissance
- Weather imaging
- Spectrum analysis
- Infrared imagery
- Synthetic aperture radar imagery
Services and support
CONVERSIONS, RETROFIT AND REFIT
We understand the importance of having the right parts, available in the right place, at the right time.
Ensure that your crew is properly and thoroughly trained. This will reduce operational risk, downtime and maximise return on asset investment.