Simrad ES70-11 is a 70 kHz split beam echo sounder transducer
The Simrad ES70-11 is a split-beam transducer in a streamlined housing. It can be mounted outside the vessel hull or on a towed foil. The transducer has 36 piezoceramic elements arranged in four quadrants. It can also be used as a single-beam transducer by connecting the four quadrants two and two, first in parallel and then in series.
- Fish finding echo sounders
Key technical specifications
These specifications are valid when the transducer is wired as a single beam unit. Note that the specifications can be altered without prior warning. For a full set of specifications, see the data sheet.
- Frequency: 70 kHz
- Circular beamwidth: 11 ±1°
- Maximum input pulse power: 800 W
- Maximum continuous input power: 40 W
- Maximum transducer depth: 150 m
- Cable length: 20 m
- Weight without cable: 12 kg
- Physical dimensions:
- Length: 400 mm
- Width: 130 mm
- Height, body: 85 mm