Simrad 50-7 is a 50 kHz single beam transducer
The Simrad 50-7 is a single-beam transducer. It incorporates 48 Tonpilz elements in a circular housing which is easily hull mounted.
- Fish finding echo sounders
Key technical specifications
Note that the specifications can be altered without prior warning. For a full set of specifications, see the data sheet.
- Frequency: 50 kHz
- Circular beamwidth: 7°
- Maximum pulse power input: 2000 W
- Maximum continuous input: 30 W
- Maximum transducer depth: 20 m
- Cable length: 20 m
- Weight without cable: 16 kg
- Physical dimensions:
- Diameter: 336.5 mm
- Height, main body: 150 mm