Simrad 50-18 is a 50 kHz single beam echo sounder transducer
The Simrad 50-18 is a small, single-beam transducer incorporating seven Tonpilz elements in a polyurethane housing. Its compact design requires little space and it is employed extensively with navigational echo sounders. A compatible steel tank and mounting ring are also available.
- Hydrographic echo sounders
- Navigation echo sounders
Key technical specifications
Note that the specifications can be altered without prior warning. For a full set of specifications, see the data sheet.
- Frequency: 50 kHz
- Circular beam width: 18 ±3°
- Maximum pulse power input: 500 W
- Maximum continuous input: 10 W
- Maximum transducer depth: 10 m
- Cable length: 20 m
- Weight without cable: 2 kg
- Physical dimensions:
- Diameter: 129 mm
- Height, main body: 115 mm