Simrad ES120-7G is a 120 kHz split beam echo sounder transducer
The Simrad ES120-7G is a split-beam transducer incorporating 76 piezo-ceramic elements arranged in four quadrants. Its compact housing is convenient for use with portable echo sounders.
- Fish finding echo sounders
Key technical specifications
These specications are valid when all four quadrants are connected in parallel. Note that the specifications can be altered without prior warning. For a full set of specifications, see the data sheet.
- Frequency: 120 kHz
- Circular beamwidth: 7 ±1°
- Maximum input pulse power: 1000 W
- Maximum continuous input power: 10 W
- Maximum transducer depth: 150 m
- Cable length: 20 m
- Weight without cable: 2 kg
- Physical dimensions:
- Diameter: 136 mm
- Height, body: 60 mm