Simrad 200-7F is a 200 kHz single beam echo sounder transducer
The Simrad 200-7F is a compact, single beam transducer in a streamlined housing intended for hull mounting on smaller vessels.
- Fish finding echo sounders
- Hydrographic echo sounders
Key technical specifications
Note that these specifications can be altered without prior warning. For a full set of specifications, see the data sheet.
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Circular beamwidth: 7 ±1°
- Maximum input pulse power: 1000 W
- Maximum continuous input power: 10 W
- Maximum transducer depth: 20 m
- Cable length: 15
- Weight without cable: 1.9 kg
- Physical dimensions:
- Length: 252 mm
- Width: 110 mm
- Height, body: 70 mm
Services and support
CONVERSIONS, RETROFIT AND REFIT
We understand the importance of having the right parts, available in the right place, at the right time.
Ensure that your crew is properly and thoroughly trained. This will reduce operational risk, downtime and maximise return on asset investment.