Simrad 200-7C is a 200 kHz single beam echo sounder transducer
The Simrad 200-7C is a composite, single-beam transducer with a large bandwidth. It provides considerable range resolution and allows targets to be detected at a depth of 10 cm below the transducer due to its rapidly decaying transmission pulse.
- Fish finding echo sounders
- Scientific echo sounders
Key technical specifications
Note that these specifications can be altered without prior warning. For a full set of specifications, see the data sheet.
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Circular beamwidth: 7 ±1°
- Maximum input pulse power: 1500 W
- Maximum continuous input power: 10 W
- Maximum transducer depth: 20 m
- Cable length: 20
- Weight without cable: 3 kg
- Physical dimensions:
- Diameter: 195 mm
- Height, body: 120 mm