Third-wire trawl sonar
The Simrad FS70 is a third wire trawl sonar for efficient monitoring of the net opening and the fishing conditions. It combines 'the best of two worlds' by delivering robust communication with the vessel via a third wire system and offering hydroacoustic link communication with wireless sensors on the trawl.
Comprehensive Monitoring Solution
Advanced User Experience
- Third wire system communication with vessel
- Wireless sensors via hydroacoustic links
- 200 kHz echo sounder
- Visual presentation for clear picture of trawl opening and sensor information
- Improved control over fishery
- Enhanced catch quality and efficiency at sea
Additional product information
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.