Position Mooring System, K-Pos PM / DPM
The low-frequency motion of a moored vessel can be automatically reduced by use of a computer-controlled thruster system. The thruster system can also be used to actively reduce tension in individual lines, or to assist the position mooring system winches in moving the vessel from one position to another.
- Automatically monitor the vessel's overall mooring pattern and the lengths and tensions of individual anchor lines
- Automatically monitor the vessel's position relative to a reference point established by a position reference system
- Automatically control the vessel's thruster systems to dampen vessel oscillations or to maintain the vessel's position
- Reduce the tension in individual anchor lines, or to actively assist the anchor winches in moving the vessel to a new position
- Perform analysis of the consequences of anchor line breaks or thruster failures according to the operational situation
- Detect and compensate for line breaks
Position mooring system simulation
The position mooring system also incorporates extensive facilities for simulating a wide range of scenarios, thus enabling operators to train and prepare for operational situations with widely varying environmental conditions.
Services et support
24/7 Technical support
Our 24/7 technical support team is there to help at any time, day or night, wherever your vessel is.
CONVERSIONS, RETROFIT AND REFIT
We understand the importance of having the right parts, available in the right place, at the right time.
Ensure that your crew is properly and thoroughly trained. This will reduce operational risk, downtime and maximise return on asset investment.