Splashproof single beam echo sounder
The EA440SP is a splashproof version of the standard EA440, making it the perfect portable echo sounder for surveying in shallow depths in small and open boats.
Versatile Applications and Advanced Technology
Ease of Use and Durable Design
Customization and Support
- Applications from 0.2 m to 3000 m water depths
- Sidescan sonar application from 100 kHz to 500 kHz
- Sub-bottom profiler echo sounder application from 10 kHz to 30 kHz
- High performance observations from 30 kHz to 500 kHz
- Wide band transceiver (WBT) housed in a rugged and protective suitcase with a computer
- Available with high power output from 30 kHz to 50 kHz
- Extensive range of transducer interfaces, both Kongsberg transducers and third-party transducers
- Splashproof all-in-one hardware setup
- CW and FM pulse forms configurations
- True raw data logging
- World-class bottom detection
- Map display to track coverage
- Wide band frequency sweep (FM) in combination with advanced signal processing gives an exceptionally good signal to noise ratio and range resolution.
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.