Single beam echo sounder
EA440 is a high performance hydrographic wide band single beam echo sounder. Developed for hydrographic use in shallow to medium depth waters, it facilitates hydrographic observations ranging from 30 kHz to 500 kHz. The EA440 supports applications from 0.2 m to 3000 m water depths. It also enhances hydrographic operations with its capability for sidescan sonar and sub-bottom profiling.
Advanced Hydrographic Capabilities
MULTIPLE FREQUENCIES AVAILABLE
HIGH-RESOLUTION SIDESCAN FUNCTION
- Applications from 0.2 m to 3000 m water depths
- Supports portable and hull mounted sidescan and sub-bottom light for shallow waters
- Wide Band Transceiver with 4-channel standard
- Communicates with a standard Windows 10 computer via an ethernet link
- Powered by a 12-15 VDC power supply
- Offers wide band frequency sweep (FM) and advanced signal processing
- User-friendly software with map display for tracking coverage and internal storage of raw sample data
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.