Wideband autonomous transceiver
WBAT is a cutting-edge subsea innovation rising from a need to monitor marine life and detect gas leaks at virtually any corner of the world. The WBAT is at the forefront of monitoring marine life. The instrument is available in two versions. The standard version is enclosed in an aluminimum housing and depth range is 1500m. The extended version is enclosed in a steel housing and depth range is 6000 m.
- Autonomous all-in-one echo sounder
- Advanced mission control WBAT
- Internal battery and data storage
- Depth rating: 1500 m version and 6000 m version
- Frequencies 30-500 kHz
- Connects two split-beam or four single-beam transducers
- Continuous Wave (CW) and acoustic settings
- Standardized Simrad EK80 raw data format
- Wide range of transducers available
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.