Recently, proven developments and a new approach to transceiver design has put Kongsberg Maritime in a position to offer a high performance, active dipping sonar to the market. The SD9500 is suitable for meeting the challenging conditions of littoral waters and bring a new countermeasure into the area-denial challenge. The SD9500 is primarily a light type ASW sonar with special capabilities in reverberation limited areas. High bandwidth and resolution also makes this sonar quite suitable for detection of MLO (Mine Like Objects).
Versatile Deployment Options
Advanced Array Technology
Customizable Operation Modes
- Compact system, fits smaller ships
- Enhanced shallow water features
- Wide bandwidth
- Transmission modes: Omni / Hor. Sector / Vert. Sector
- Operation modes: Multi-static/Normal
- Multiple pulses simultaneously
- Inspection beams (interferometric)
- Tilt-able transmit angle
- Good vertical resolution
- Good horizontal resolution
- Electronic maps (S57 and S63)
- Built in Sound Propagation Model
- Multiple target tracking: Automatic and manual track initiation
- Recording and replay
- Alarms for objects/torpedo close to own ship
- Built In Test (BIT) system.
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.