Fish-finding sonar for coastal fisheries
The Simrad SY50 is an compact omnidirectional medium frequency fish-finding sonar designed for coastal fisheries. It is mainly designed for smaller fishing vessels and offers the latest technology available, previously found only on larger sonars and other acoustic systems.
Compact Design for Ease of Installation
Advanced Sonar Capabilities
Efficient and Customizable Operation
- Small and compact, fits even on smaller fishing vessels
- Operating frequency adjustable from 54 to 60 kHz
- Operating range up to 2000 meters
- Transceiver electronics placed inside the cylindrical transducer
- Transducer can be lowered to 40 or 60 centimeters below the hull
- Clear and high-resolution sonar presentation
- Full beam stabilization, vertical views, FM transmission, and single-ping transmission
- Familiar user interface available in almost 20 languages
Additional product information
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.