The Simrad SX90 is a long-range, low-frequency fish-finding sonar. It is specially designed for vessels where long range is criteria No.1. The Simrad SX90 is a long-range omnidirectional low-frequency sonar. The SX90 is designed for medium and large-sized fishing vessels. It was originally developed for purse seiners, but experience has proven that it is also well-suitable for trawlers.
SX90 Sonar System Overview
Integration and User Interface
Advanced Echo Presentation and Tracking Function
- Low frequency, high-definition
- long range sonar
- Eleven user selectable frequencies from 20 to 30 kHz
- Hyperbolic FM mode for improved detection range in various conditions
- Vertical and horizontal presentations for comprehensive fish school view
- Store and recall sonar data and define user settings
- Easy operation for sustainable fisheries
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.