The Simrad SU90 is the ultimate long-range, low-frequency fish-finding sonar. We made no compromises during the design of this sonar. If high performance is your only criterion when choosing a sonar, this is your natural choice. If long range, high resolution, narrow beams and high source levels are essential criteria for you, the Simrad SU90 is the sonar you need. Our goal was to make the ultimate performance sonar.
Advanced Sonar Capabilities
Enhanced Performance and Resolution
Intuitive Operation and Enhanced Data Processing
- 360 degrees omnidirectional
- 90 degrees vertical tip
- Operational frequency adjustable from 20 to 30 kHz
- Narrow beams (opening angle 4,9 degrees at 30 kHz)
- Increased source level (3 dB higher than SX90)
- Hyperbolic FM transmissions ("Chirp")
- Large dynamic range
- High definition
- Stabilized beams
- Dual-beam operation
- Easy operation
- Store and recall sonar data
- Define and save your own user settings
- Clear and easily comprehensive sonar data
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.