Split-beam multi-frequency fish-finding echo sounder
The Simrad ES80 is the fifth generation professional split-beam fish finder for the world wide fishing community. With the latest computer and signal processing innovations, this sophisticated and intuitive echo sounder operates at frequencies ranging from 10 to 500 kHz. Coupled with a suitable transducer, the ES80 can perform frequency sweeps ('chirps') across a range to capture detailed underwater information.
Current software version is 24.1
Screen capture example
- Split-beam operation
- FM (linear) and CW pulse forms
- Wideband frequency sweep ("chirp"), in combination with advanced signal processing, gives an excellent echo quality.
- Large dynamic range
- Low self-noise
- High ping rate
- Simultaneous transmission of all frequencies
- Define and save your own user settings
- Easy operation with an intuitive user interface
- Clear and easily comprehensive echo data
- Several transceivers can run simultaneously.
Additional information and document downloads
Screen capture examples
Current software version
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.