Split beam echo sounder transducer
Simrad ES70-7C is a 70 kHz split beam echo sounder transducer. The Simrad ES70-7C is a split-beam composite transducer with a large bandwidth, essential for the fine range resolution required in single fish detection and target strength measurement.
About the Simrad ES70-7C Transducer
Installation and Ordering Information
- Wide-band split-beam transducer designed for fishery and fishery research applications
- Nominal frequency set at 70 kHz
- Frequency range spans from 45 to 95 kHz
- Beamwidth fixed at 7 degrees for targeted detection
- Maximum input power capability of 1000 W
- Physical dimensions: Diameter: 250 mm, Height: 86 mm
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.