The Simrad ES70-11 is a split-beam transducer in a streamlined housing. It can be mounted outside the vessel hull or on a towed foil. The transducer has 36 piezoceramic elements arranged in four quadrants. It can also be used as a single-beam transducer by connecting the four quadrants two and two, first in parallel and then in series.
About Simrad ES70-11
- Frequency set at 70 kHz
- Circular beamwidth: 11 ±1° for precise targeting
- Maximum input pulse power: 800 W for strong signal emission
- Maximum continuous input power: 40 W for sustained operation
- Maximum transducer depth: 150 m for versatile underwater use
- Cable length: 20 m for extended reach
- Weight without cable: 12 kg, ensuring portability
- Physical dimensions: Length: 400 mm, Width: 130 mm, Height, body: 85 mm for compact design
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.