Wide-band split-beam transducer
The Simrad ES333-7C is a wide-band split-beam transducer designed for fishery and research applications. It boasts a beamwidth of 7 degrees at a nominal operational frequency of 333 kHz, and features four separate sectors. Notably, transducers manufactured in 2021 and onwards include a sensor to measure the sea temperature. This particular transducer has various mount options, which offer flexibility for different vessel types, and it's outfitted with high-quality hardware to ensure reliable performance.
Key Features and Installation
Performance and Design Specifications
Handling and Installation Principles
- Wide-band split-beam transducer for fishery and research applications
- Nominal frequency of 333 kHz
- Frequency range of 280-450 kHz
- Beamwidth of 7 degrees
- Maximum input power of 200 W
- Physical dimensions: Diameter-120 mm, Height-75 mm
- Available with two different transducer cables: 20 m open ended cable and 5 m cable fitted with a SubConn
- Optional items included in all deliveries: Mounting hardware, documents, clamping ring, mounting ring, and transducer cable
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.